WORKING TOWARDS A GREENER ENVIRONMENT
Here at Liquid NZ bar we are committed to working towards a greener environment. As a locally owned business we care greatly about the environment we are a part of and take care to be a responsible member of the community.
Below are a number of initiatives and business practices we have in place to achieve this.
- Where possible energy efficient LED lighting has been installed throughout the building.
- All detergents and cleaning products used at Liquid NZ bar are now 100% chemical free!
- None of the amenities have been tested on animals.
- Over 98% of all waste in our building is recycled.
- Local food and beverage suppliers are used where possible.
- No fossil fuels are burnt
- A preventative maintenance programme is in place meaning regular checks are done to ensure energy and water equipment is working efficiently.
- 100% of all toilets in the building are water efficient.
- All staff are educated about our green practices.
- No hot water is stored reducing wasted energy consumtion
- Water consumption is reduced with the aid of sensor taps
- We only use completely compostable gloves suitable for organic recycling
- We only use 100% compostable straws
We are constantly looking for ways to achieve a greener environment.